Writing the original E.S.D.W and its members into Weegee History
It's been one heck of a year. 2015 was a huge year for Weegee, and certain things from 2015 should now be considered historical. I'm talking about all the members of the original E.S.D.W. Why should they be put in that category and written into Weegee history? Well I got several reasons.
- The Group was one of the only loyal and active organizations for Weegee left - I consider 2015 the dark age for Weegee. After the events of "The Weegee apocalypse" of 2014, almost no one cared about Weegee anymore. However, there was one group that was still fighting to get Weegee brought back into the hearts of people. The classical members of the E.S.D.W. Just like how the original Mahziis are historical for what they've done, the classic E.S.D.W should be for what they've done.
- The group actually did spread influence of Weegee - Now the group didn't bring the entire fad back from the dead or anything, but it really did make some progress. It got 357 page views on devaintart, and managed to make enough people come to the original Freegee's wiki, and the spam wars of 2015 it caused. Now the war isn't a good thing, it did (wether they liked it or not) had them think about Weegee in order for that to happen, which is what the groups goal was.
- It was in several internet wars - It was in the A.M.F.A wars, the DudeguyWC YouTube Wars, and the spam wars. Real Internet wars from before (like the Mahziis) have made things historical, why shouldn't this apply.
Now the question is what would we call the group. Because we can't get the modern E.S.D.W and the classic E.S.D.W confused. So I was thinking these options:
- E.D.S.W (early defending soldiers of Weegee)
- E.E.S.D.W (early elite soldiers defending Weegee)
- Classic E.S.D.W
- We could think of a new title